You order in our shop by going through the following steps.
1) You place items in your shopping cart without obligation by clicking on "add to cart".
2) You can view all the items you have placed in your shopping basket by clicking on "Shopping basket". Here you can also delete items or change the quantity.
3) If you would like to buy the items in your shopping cart, click on "Checkout". This will take you to the ordering process.
4) In the order process, first enter your delivery and payment details.
5) Before you send your order, you will receive an overview of all the data of your planned order (in particular billing and delivery address, product, price, quantity, payment method) on the control page. Here you will be asked to confirm that your details are correct. You can also correct or change your order data here by clicking the corresponding buttons.
6) By clicking on the button "Order with obligation to pay" you send your order to us. By doing so, you are offering us the conclusion of a purchase contract.
You will find the information about the time of the conclusion of the contract in the corresponding section of the GTC.
You make a binding offer when you have gone through the online ordering process by entering the information requested there and click the "Order subject to payment" button in the last ordering step.
After you have sent your order, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order by us and listing its details (confirmation of receipt).
This confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of your offer, but is only intended to inform you that we have received your order. You will receive all customer information from us by the time the goods are delivered at the latest, which you should print out for your records.
The purchase contract is only concluded by sending a second e-mail as order confirmation/contract confirmation.