Online activation method
If your computer is connected to the Internet, the product will be activated automatically when you sign in to your Acronis account.
- Acronis True Image Subscriptions are registered in the account automatically upon purchase. The account used for registration is tied to the email specified during purchase. Sign in to your account in Acronis True Image interface and the product will be activated automatically.
(!) Please note that Acronis True Image subscriptions (Essential, Advanced and Premium edition) cannot be activated without internet connection.
- Acronis True Image 1-Time Purchase Licenses (perpetual licenses) can be registered in the account or in the product interface, as described below.
If your serial number is not registered yet, you will be prompted to enter the serial number manually. Click Enter serial number, type in or paste the serial number, and click Activate.
Provide serial number
After installation, Acronis True Image will ask you to provide a serial number:
If you have an upgrade serial number, Acronis True Image will prompt you to enter serial number for earlier version of the product in the second field:
Offline activation method
If perpetual license cannot be activated online for any reason, follow instructions below to activate the license using the offline method.
- Click on the Account tab on the left side bar, then click the small arrow icon next to Resolve activation problem to open a drop-down menu, and select Activate offline:
- The program will generate an installation code. It uniquely identifies the computer where Acronis True Image is installed and what license key was specified. It is not the same thing as the license/serial number, however. Save your installation code to a file by clicking the Save to file button, and specify a removable media as the file location (for example, a USB flash drive). You can also write down this code on a piece of paper.
- Navigate to http://www.acronis.com/activation/ on a computer that has Internet connection. Click Load from file and select the file, saved in the previous step (or type in the installation code if you chose to write it down)
- The Installation code field will be populated with the value from the file. Click Get activation code to proceed:
- You will be shown the activation code (not to be confused with serial number or installation code). Click Save to file and save it to a removable disk.
You can also copy the activation code to the clipboard and save it anywhere else, or write it down on a paper.
- Back on the computer with Acronis True Image awaiting activation, click the Load from file button and select the file with the activation code from the previous step. You can also type the activation code manually into the box from the piece of paper.
- Click Activate to verify the activation code:
- The message The product has been successfully activated is displayed, indicating the procedure is completed successfully:
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.