EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows
You probably will encounter such issue listed below:
It's time to do something more important but you didn't recover all lost data.
A huge amount of data is listed and cannot be saved at one time.
The storage space is not enough for data recovery and you need to find another empty drive.
With this guide, you are able to save the scan status with a few mouse clickings and continue the recovery without having to rescan the drive.
1. The scan result could be only used on the same machine.
2. You'd better use the .rsf file as soon as you can, as system changes or a long time waiting probably make the scan status unusable.
Do you need specialized Manual Data Recovery Services?
You may need further help for tough data loss situations like reformatting drive, RAW disk, partition loss,
repartition failures and system boot error. Consult with EaseUS Data Recovery Experts for cost-efficient one-on-
one manual recovery service. They could offer the following services after FREE diagnosis:
1. Repair corrupted RAID structure
2. Unformat the drive
3. Repair RAW drive (needs to be formatted)
4. Repair unbootable Windows operating system
5. Recover lost partition (the one that cannot be recovered by software)