EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows (12.6 and later versions)
In order to increase the rate of recovering all found files, the program would list every possible detected file. After a full scan, there might be a huge amount of files listed. It seems impossible to locate your desired files among these files.
There are several options in the program. The video tutorial below will help you with file searching:
1. Please NEVER try to recover data to the original location where contains lost data until you have all your data recovered.
2. Only Recover button in the lower right corner can help you save files to a specified location. Save Session exports scan result only for later use.
Do you need specialized Manual Data Recovery Services?
You may need further help for tough data loss situations like reformatting drive, RAW disk, partition loss,
repartition failures and system boot error. Consult with EaseUS Data Recovery Experts for cost-efficient one-on-
one manual recovery service. They could offer the following services after FREE diagnosis:
1. Repair corrupted RAID structure
2. Unformat the drive
3. Repair RAW drive (needs to be formatted)
4. Repair unbootable Windows operating system
5. Recover lost partition (the one that cannot be recovered by software)